Saturday, April 28, 2012

8w 5d: Beautiful

These last few days have been really rough. My symptoms have disappeared, well the few I had, and I've physically been feeling good. Not feeling pregnant. My prior symptoms were fatigue and passing nausea. I was having vivid dreams and frequently peeing too. But the last few days I realized those things had stopped. I was terrified. All I wanted was to feel them again. Just for reassurance. Tonight I tried the doppler again, even though I know it is still early. But I heard that beautiful sound of our baby's heartbeat and instantly I was flooded with relief. That strong little gallop washed away my fears and eased my anxious heart and mind. I'm so thankful that my search was successful tonight as I was truly beside myself with worry. I am so thankful to be pregnant.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to hear that beautiful heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good news! :) I go through those 'days' every now and then and they scare me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome you were able to hear the heartbeat!!! And if the crappy symptoms are gone now? Good for that too!!

    ReplyDelete