Thursday, May 3, 2012

9w 3d

Baby check went well today!! Lil Bit measured 9w1d and had a heart rate in the 160s. My doc said to keep the doppler packed away for a few more weeks, I haven't been able to find a heartbeat with it again. So for now I'll keep away from it, I'm out of gel anyway and Amazon can't get me more until Tuesday. :-) Despite feeling as though the people around me, DH and my mom namely, don't understand my anxiety and fear and keep telling me to just relax, my doctor gets it. She told me if next week I start worrying to just come in for a scan instead of pulling out my doppler. I'm going to try to make it until my next appointment without freaking out. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...make it until May 25. :-)

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I love reading your good news! :D So glad that your visit went well and that your doc is so understanding. Sounds like everything is going great! Hugs to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Do you really need the doppler goop? I just always used lotion and it worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a great appointment! I LOVED my doppler when I was pregnant with Davie! It was a sanity-saver :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's normal to have anxiety in the beginning. I hope you had a good mother's day weekend! Good luck with the appointment!!

    ReplyDelete