Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beta #1

1540 ? DPO

It doesn't give us much to work with since we have no idea when I ovulated. I did some more research and found there can be a 5 day window between DTD and fertilization. Then another 10 day window until implantation. When conceiving was in someone else's hands and DTD wasn't imperative I didn't need to know any of this. So I guess technically my guess of 27-29 DPO was probably a few days off, I'm thinking more like 22-24. So now we wait until tomorrow for beta #2 to get a better picture of what's going on in there I guess. Maybe I'm grasping at straws but today I feel some hope. Guardedly hopeful. I owe it to this little one.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome. Hoping tomorrow's beta is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that number is way better than that light line would imply! I hope you get continued good news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping tomorrow's numbers are super! Can't wait to hear. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete