Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Overanalyzing

Thank you for all the prayers, positive thoughts, and sticky vibes. I really, really appreciate them.

My sanity is hanging by a thread. From the outside I appear fine though thankfully, because DH would be all over it if I didn't. Every feeling, or lack there of, is causing me so much anxiety. I've been napping when my son does because I've been just absolutely exhausted. Until yesterday. Yesterday I felt fine and didn't need a nap. Cue niggling fear in the back of my mind. For the past few nights I felt the same stretching-crampy-but-not-cramps feeling I felt in the early days of my pregnancy with my son. Yesterday I felt fine. And the fear grows. How I'm going to hold it together for the next week is beyond me. As each day passes I find myself more and more worried. If only I had a time machine or even a crystal ball would suffice. I'm trying to stay busy. To keep occupied so hopefully my mind can't wander. But sometimes I can't seem to find anything to do and I find my mind has wandered, without my consent. 7 days to go...

3 comments:

  1. I have definitely had "good" days and very bad days, and it continues to fluxuate. Hopefully you are the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm really out of the loop! Congrats!!! I am SO excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the 'good' and 'bad' days, too, and fully admit that it scares me so much when things fluctuate like that. I remember having the same times with PJ, too, as I bet you do with LD...and look how well that turned out. :) Keep hanging in there! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete