Thursday, September 27, 2012

30 Weeks 3 Days

I had my 30 week appointment today. I'm up 24 pounds total now. I gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks which is a little more than the pound a week I should be gaining. I finally saw my fundal height measurements as my doc was entering them I'm a 27 today, which was a 2cm increase from last appointment. My doc seems pleased. CJ is literally active 23 out of the 24 hours in a day. Yesterday as I hurried down the supermarket aisle to the checkout a lady stopped me to tell me she could see him kicking and flailing in my belly through my shirt. He does cause quite a stir. I love it though!! I can't believe in less than 10 weeks we'll have a newborn again!! I'm so excited, scared, thankful, overwhelmed, entirely not ready!! I am finally pre-registered at the hospitals. I have to send a huge congrats to Jen from Within Reach her gorgeous twins have arrived. Hoping Jen and her twins can go home quickly and settle into their new routine. Seeing those beautiful babes really hit home with me that CJ isn't an abstract. He's a baby and he'll be here soon and I can't wait!!  67 days and counting...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the congrats! Yay for 30 weeks, it went fast for me after that point :)

    That's pretty funny that someone else noticed CJ kicking! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it feels like this pregnancy flew by for you! When I was pregnant, I loved how strangers would always smile when they saw me with my big ol' belly. :)

    Thanks for the comment on my climber post. I'm going to see if the hubby can take that part off the crib. I really don't want to make the transition to toddler bed yet since our house is still on the market. I feel better when he's in his crib and I know he can't get out and get into stuff (in his closet).

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete